Israeli occupation forces on Thursday executed two unarmed Palestinians at point-blank range in Jenin city despite posing no threat.
OCCUPIED WEST BANK — Israeli occupation forces on Thursday executed two unarmed Palestinians at point-blank range in the occupied West Bank city of Jenin, despite the men posing no apparent threat and having already surrendered.
The filmed killing showed the two men emerging from a building with their arms raised and their shirts lifted, clearly indicating they were unarmed and posed no threat to the Israeli soldiers who then executed them and withheld their bodies in the Abu Dhahir neighborhood of Jenin.
The Palestinian Health Ministry identified the two men as Al-Muntasir Billah Mahmoud Qassem Abdullah, 26, and Yousef Ali Yousef Asa’sa, 37.
Israeli colonial soldiers murdering two unarmed Palestinians at point blank range after they surrendered. pic.twitter.com/x4TK5uPvib
— Alexi Murdoch 🦋🌘 (@aleximurdoch) November 28, 2025
The Israeli military admitted the execution and claimed an investigation would be launched. Israeli media reported the soldiers were from the so-called Border Police unit who claimed they fired after the two men failed to follow instructions. The officers told Israeli media that the Palestinians had returned to the building against orders.
Following the execution, far-right Israeli National Security Minister, Itamar Ben Gvir, who oversees the Border Police, hailed the killing and the officers who he said “acted exactly as expected of them,” adding “terrorists must die!”
The killings took place during an Israeli military raid into the city of Jenin.
You can’t watch this video and not hate Israel.
— ADAM (@AdameMedia) November 27, 2025
Israeli soldiers EXECUTE two young Palestinian men at point-blank range AFTER they surrendered near in the northern occupied West Bank.
This apartheid must end. Boycott and shun everything to do with it.
pic.twitter.com/kyR55cqTzd
Earlier this week, the Israeli military launched a wide-scale assault in the northern West Bank, focusing on the cities of Tubas, Tammun and the surrounding area.
A report published last week by Human Rights Watch (HRW) highlighted the expulsion of 32,000 Palestinians from their homes in just three refugee camps this year. HRW said that the Israeli assaults in the Jenin, Nur Shams, and Tulkarem refugee camps, which began in January, led to the biggest mass displacement of Palestinians in the West Bank since 1967.
The displacements come as Israeli attacks spiral in the West Bank, where more than 1,000 Palestinians have been killed by Israeli forces and settlers since October 7, 2023, the start of Israel’s genocidal war on Gaza.
“We are witnessing the total abandonment of Palestinian lives. Israel has already shown it is capable of far greater violence, as we are seeing in the Gaza Strip,” Israeli human rights group B’Tselem’s executive director Yuli Novak said.
“The situation in the West Bank is deteriorating by the day and will only worsen, because there is no internal or external mechanism to restrain Israel or stop its ongoing policy of ethnic cleansing. The international community must put an end to Israel’s impunity and hold those responsible for crimes against the Palestinian people to account.” — QNN

